RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

Sunday, March 7, 2010

pyramid - brussel - picca - OU

Here is the pic
stolen from sarah n emily =p haha
In pyramid : A&W
Sarah : What u looking at huh! =P
is vanessa xD haha!
Emily as usual..cute!=)me in the cinema taking sarah,emily and vanessa pic..lol!
n here comes tutti frutti!yummy!<3 Emily got me addicted to it!
Emily and sarah got lock up in the bird cage..poor ppl hehe!
aw..dont cry..mummy Sarah will come later to safe u =p
Me and vanessa in the ferris wheel..haha!there is still a small kid in us hehe!
=)
Me trying heels in nose.the heels i m holding is mine now baby!=D
In Brussel
Sook Yin and me!=) <3
Fauzan and sook yin XD hehe!
Emily hand block my drink =( hands off!=P
me and emily <3
Marble,Mike,Mandee,Duffy
our beers!hehe!
Tequilla shot!sook yin and fauzan drink.lol
i wanna try it next time!=D
Sharon calculating?haha!she is doing math with marble while chilling.they just love math xD
In Piccadilies!
me and sharon =)
three ppl who is not themselve at the moment xP
i m the only one who did not look pink..hehe..tsk tsk u ppl =p
vanessa cutting lamb chop for her kid,sarah =P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tune In!