RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

Thursday, February 18, 2010

having a fun day out with both of homies =)

Despite all the hurt that i had for the pass few days and the anger i have in me have finally gone away
Stuck myself at home and just going out to relative hse with parents, doesnt fully help me to recover
But after today,i went out with some of my homies
they are crazy women!=) hehe!which complete part of my life hehe!=)
love u sarah and emily!=)
p/s:wish my other homies were here too espeacially sa and sookie =(


Guess whose shoes is this =p


two pretty monkeys =) =p



haha..the "drunkards" lol!


v are picnic-ing =p

haha..fun moment in sunway coll huh,sarah?=p considering to come back again?=p


hehe!xD the monkey i carrying actually was holding a love hehe!
n the love i give it to sarah,emily,sookie,sa,melissa,candy,mariam and chai huey (even though v have something and gods know wat is it about but i still love u) and YOU (=p)!

yummy!=) craving for more..hehe!next time i bring mel all to go eat this hehe!nice!


the "big big" eye girl =p haha!


camwhore queen!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tune In!