RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

YOU just like to pissed me off!

pls YOU have to understand!
and to be honestly..whateva i say or give opinion it does not satisfied YOU all the time!
tell me once when i say out something..YOU actually agree with me?
but anyway i cant blame YOU for that..
is because every single ppl have different point of view women!
YOU came from different background n me too.But i do respect YOUR advice!
So maybe,could it be possible for YOU to think on my side for sometimes!Do i need to ask for it from YOU?
YOU have to know that most of the ppl around me and i think YOU do know!frm small itself i being mixing with the same kind of ppl..obviously it affect me!SO DO YOU!
and about the both day..fine the first day of CNY i do ffk u n is my bad..but hello i did text u about the second day of cny..N SAY i will TEXT YOU IF I ABLE TO MAKE IT!means i m not confirm!thats not consider ffk =.=
ARRGH!n YOU WANT TO TALK about HEARTBROKEN isnt it?
fine!when u having prob...n u feel sad..did i like saying straight away to YOU that YOU are acting naive or something like that?i did not rite!
at least wait till that person calm down themselves and become normal back..then only YOU tell.
is it possible for YOU to do so next time?OR MUST I ASK U?
Seriously, after seeing what u wrote in ur blog..u talk as if YOU are always the right one..n i m the WRONG one.i was planning not to spill out on YOU.but wat u wrote kinda pissed me off!
n my dear,i do know u well!yes too well!i know u don really like does western style.but seriously the way u write in ur blog..as if u racist against them.
and if u r my best freind..u should know my background..my unc is like western.they are open..so hello i being seeing them n living with them for like 19 years over..n obviously i got a bit of their influence.is just the same case as u!
i accept wat u say to me in MSN yesterday
But do u know different ppl have different opinion?=.= i think u do!
then wtf u r so mad for!i m the one who suppose to be mad n sad after seeing that pic..n u r mad!
even if u wan to straight forward to me..can u at least let me cool down then say it!i was so freaking sad yesterday n u add in more sadness into me.so nice of u =)..oh yes seriously thx!
but in the end i listen to wat u say for your info!
u know wat,mayb i keep bugging u with my problems n my secrets thats why..then i will say SORRY here!
AND i promise i won bug u anymore since i always pissed u off rite..n i m always the WRONG one rite
probably after u reading this...u will say again that i m wrong..have the wrong way of thinking..
but at least i know something.."is not always that i have the correct opinion!" GET IT!?@
so ok bye MY FRIEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tune In!