RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

Thursday, February 11, 2010

let go!

u may hear a lot of ppl saying just confront each other if anything.
But when the times come is hard.yes is hard!
I experienced it!is hard to confront even if i want to
Scared might hurt that person OR that person might think that i am sensitive lol!
I not sure i being sensitive or wat
But i m pretty sure v as a human do have this feeling...
sometimes where you do not want to lose a friend which u treated as a homies =)
There is something happen
Part of it i think i started it cus not confronting and just walk off frm them
Sorry to them.n u know who r u =)
Really sorry!
I can feel insecure sometimes but i can control it.this time i cant..mayb is the hormones =P haha!
Reason the insecure and scared is because..
I had lose one of my homies who is now in segi!
who do not even talk to me and even if she do she just ask for help and the next moment i heard nothing frm her
N even if i call, everytime she cut or she won ans!wtf!
I felt like my heart got stab by a knive.that pain..i can remember!
Maybe thats y i m scared.
Ppl may think i m sensitive
But i m pretty sure when u lose one of ur bestest freind..u can feel the pain.
Whateva is it,hoping things will get better this year.
Is being not a very good moment to me..
First was him n now this =s but everything is over now.
Let go of the past n move on.thats wat life for rite? =)
Life cant be full of happy moment if not how v learn n grow up =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i will NEVER cut ur calls my dear! best ji mui til the end! <3

Post a Comment

Tune In!